Job Search Service
Are you looking for a job? Have you recently been made redundant? At Habit Rehabilitation, our team of vocational consultants and careers advisors can help you get back into the workforce.
We can help you find a job if you:
- Have been made redundant due to COVID 19
- Are unemployed and need help looking for a new job
- Need a change in direction
- Have just returned to the workforce after suffering from a disability
- Have recently returned to New Zealand from overseas
Our careers team includes 25 vocational consultants who are employed in towns across New Zealand. Each of our career guidance consultants specialise in supporting job seekers and the majority of support staff are professional members of the Career Development Association of New Zealand.
Finding a job can be time consuming and without the right direction, it can be confusing. We can assist you with:
- Identifying the industry that you would like to pursue
- Helping you find the right training programmes in order to upskill
- Assisting with the job application process
- Setting up informative Seek and LinkedIn profiles
- Updating and targeting your resume and cover letter
- Job interview training and motivational support
We offer a range of CV writing services including:
- School leaver: $176
- Graduate: $217
- Technical: $260
- Executive: $460
All fees include GST
For more information, contact: 0800 557 556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.