When you are rehabilitating from an illness or disability, the pain can be overwhelming and, in some cases, medical intervention isn’t enough to keep the discomfort at bay.
Massage therapy is a holistic way to keep the joints moving and assist with muscle development and decreasing pain in the joints and muscles.
The benefits of a massage, delivered by an experienced and qualified therapeutic masseuse are varied, these include:
- A reduction in muscle tension leading to less reliance on over-the-counter medication
- Improved circulation and blood flow, meaning that rehabilitation may not take as long
- Reduction of stress and the emotional disturbances that arise from chronic pain
- Heightened mental acuteness and a reduction in anxiety and depression
Therapeutic massage can be beneficial to a range of clients including those suffering from:
- Chronic back, neck or shoulder pain and delayed onset muscle soreness
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Soft tissue injuries
- High blood pressure
- Chronic and life-threatening diseases
Our qualified therapists can assist with remedial massage treatments that will assist with rehabilitation, biomechanics dysfunction and injury, utilising mobilisation techniques and regular fitness routines to maintain flexibility.