Everybody needs to feel comfortable in their home. At Habit Health we understand that there are times in life when your domestic setup needs to change or flex as your needs shift.
If you are finding mobility an issue due to ageing, illness, disability or injury we can send an Occupational Therapist to your home to carry out an assessment. This service is provided to help you get the best out of your living situation. If you have a family member that has been struggling, you can also get in touch on their behalf.
Our Occupational Therapists can pinpoint where alterations may be required, and if it is possible to action those changes. Habit Health can send someone to install equipment that will help you get around and to increase safety in your home as your needs change.
If you are thinking of moving to a new home, an Occupational Therapist can go ahead for you and check if that space is going to be suitable. Habit Health is here to make sure that your specific housing needs are met and to make sure there is a temporary fix or a permanent solution to any safety or mobility challenges at your property.
Housing Assessments may include the following:
- Evaluation to pinpoint required alterations.
- Installation of mobility equipment.
- Assessment of property to determine suitability.
- Help with connecting to the appropriate agencies to secure funding.
- Dealing with builders and other trades that may be relevant to your alterations.
- Maintenance and alteration scheduling.