The success of our business would not be without the success of our team. That’s why we create a positive and safe environment where everyone can thrive and have fun.
We regularly review our list of employee benefits to ensure they continue to reflect what our employees value most. We want to ensure staff have what they need to feel and perform their best to achieve optimal outcomes for our clients.
Supporting your wellbeing so you feel your best at work!
- Fully paid annual flu shot.
- Fully paid annual eye check-up and further discounts on glasses.
- Fully paid access to confidential counselling at all times.
- Access to a range of wellbeing resources and webinars throughout the year.
Creating pathways to help you grow and flourish.
- Fully paid registration fees and professional memberships.
- Generous annual study funding budgets allocated to every single employee.
- Paid study days.
- Access to in-service training and clinical expertise.
- Opportunities to work on a range of projects and types of work.
- Opportunities to be seconded or promoted into different roles.
- A remuneration framework to support a career pathway.
Flexible working arrangements
We have a high degree of flexibility to support you in doing your job with ease and achieving a healthy work-life balance.
- Advanced technology inclusive of phones, laptops and software applications to support mobility such as working from home.
- Access to fleet company vehicles. In some cases, depending on the role, a company vehicle may be for business and personal use.
- Flexibility to vary your hours, work from home or a different location.
Recognising and rewarding your achievements and loyalty!
- Long service anniversaries.
- 5 years: One additional week of annual leave and a cake.
- 10 years: Two additional weeks of annual leave, a gift and a cake.
- 15 years: Two additional weeks of annual leave, a gift and a cake.
- 20 years: Four additional weeks of annual leave, a gift and a cake
- Referral bonus programme: a generous $2000 for you if you refer a successful candidate.
- Monthly recognition of high performance rewarded with vouchers company-wide.
It’s not all about the mahi here; we want you to have fun at work too.
- Friday treats; a budget allocated for each site to enjoy treats to end the week and catch up with peers.
- Generous social events budget including:
- Quarterly events budget
- End of year celebrations budget.
Supporting you to support your local community.
- Volunteer release time to support a charity of your choice.
- Opportunities to partake in charity events organised by the company.
- As a company, we also donate to charities elected by staff in lieu of staff gifts.